We’re bringing this medieval tradition to the 21st century! Soft marshmallow cookies topped with almond bark and candies combine to create a melt-in-your-mouth taste that’ll make your taste buds stand up and sing carols for more.
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Cookies
- White Chocolate Almond Bark
- Green Gumdrops
- Red Cinnamon Imperials
- Melt the white chocolate almond bark according to the directions on the package.
- Place the melted white chocolate almond bark into a Ziploc® plastic bag making sure bag is securely closed. Cut a small hole in one tip of the plastic bag.
- Pipe the melted white chocolate almond bark onto the chocolate covered marshmallow cookies. (Caution: bag may be hot from the melted almond bark!)
- Cut the green gumdrops into fourths. Use the melted white chocolate almond bark to adhere the green gumdrops and red cinnamon imperials to the cookies. Allow time for the almond bark to set.